1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs with the thyme, basil, sage,
rosemary, salt and pepper, whisking together.
3. Heat the oil in a 10-inch non-stick ovenproof skillet over
medium heat, then sauté the onion until golden brown.
4. Reduce heat to low. Pour in the beaten eggs with herbs and
cook until the bottom is lightly browned.
5. Finish the frittata in the oven, cooking until just set, 5
- 7 minutes. Remove from the oven.
Let frittata cool 5 minutes and flip it over onto a serving plate.