BISTECCA alla FIORENTINA
- 1 (3-pound) porterhouse steak or 2 (1½-pound) T-bones
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
1. Marinate the steak in the olive oil, rosemary and garlic for
24 - 48 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Grill steaks over charcoal with the rosemary sprigs, 4 minutes
per side, basting with the marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
Let the meat rest about 5 minutes, then slice and serve very rare,
garnished with lemon slices, additional olive oil and kosher salt.